November 24, 2008

Lupus Blog Spotlight: Lupus Ranting

Good morning everyone:

Sorry all was silent last week. I was out of town on business travel and was unable to post anything.

I have a lupus blog I'd like to share with you. It is called Lupus Ranting. It's written by a woman -- Sue -- who lives in Missouri.

Here's a little bit about Sue ... in her own words.

"I was diagnosed with systemic lupus (SLE) in 1992. I also have subacute cutaneous lupus (SCLE). Autoimmune disorders are frustrating and vexing. If you have one (or more) you understand what it’s like. If you don’t and decide to read this blog on a regular basis, you’ll eventually learn something. I’m not sure exactly what but hey, this is a blog after all.

I consider myself lucky. I have a full-time job, health insurance, an understanding employer, supportive family and friends, an amazing son. I created this blog to write about life, friends, family, lupus and an array of stuff."

If you have some time, swing by Lupus Ranting and say hi to Sue.

What does 50 years without a new lupus drug mean to you?

The LFA is still looking for your thoughts on what 50 years without a new lupus drug means to you. To learn more about this campaign, and to take part in it, visit Zero in 50.

That's your lupus scoop for today.

Until next time, Wick

3 comments:

Disability Blogger said...

Good recommendation. I've already got it on my blogroll. Yours as well.

Anonymous said...

Winn, Thanks so much for the nod! My son discovered it on line and just told me :)

James Morgan - Puritan Financial Advisor said...

I consider myself lucky. I have a full-time job, health insurance, an understanding employer, supportive family and friends, an amazing son. I created this blog to write about life, friends, family, lupus and an array of stuff."