November 16, 2007

Lupus Living!

First, let me just say a big thank you to all the lupus bloggers who are reaching out to me. It has been really great hearing from you, and I look forward to working / communicating with each one of you! I know there are others of you out there. Please feel free to get in touch with me via this blog, or at my email addy below.

And so I’m sure you know what’s coming next. That’s right; I want to share another blog with everyone. The blog, Lupus Living!, is written by a woman who has been living with lupus since she was 14. She has a lot of really great pics on her blog. Stop by and say hey.

As always, if you’re aware of any lupus-related blogs, or cool fund-raising events, or websites that you think I might want to know about, please feel free to share it with me at davis@lupus.org.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Until next time, Wick

No comments: