Listed below are a few simple ways you can help spread the word:
- Post lupus awareness fliers in your community or office.
- Repost LFA’s daily lupus fact shared throughout May on your own online and social networking sites (eg. Web site, blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Share with others an important fact about lupus in your own words on the LFA’s new Web site, Lupus Voices Across America.
- Send a Lupus Awareness Month e-card to your family and friends.
- Wear a purple LFA Band Together for Lupus™ wristband or t-shirt.
- Make a donation to support the LFA’s research, education, and awareness programs.