March 02, 2010

Meet Dr. Michael Madaio, Your Lupus Expert on Kidney Issues and Lupus for the March 2010 Q&A

The Lupus Foundation of America (LFA) has revised how it handles webchats. The new format -- now in the form of a Q&A, and no longer a "live" chat -- will still feature the nation's leading experts in lupus.

As March is National Kidney Month, the LFA invites you to join us for the "Kidney Issues and Lupus" Q&A with guest expert Dr. Michael Madaio. This is your opportunity to ask questions and learn from an expert.

Learn more about the kidney issues and lupus Q&A.

Submit your kidney-related question by March 9.

Transcripts from previous chats.

Dr. Madaio's responses to your questions will be posted to lupus.org in mid-March.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My name is siera flint I have sle(systematic lupus erytameous), or however you spell it I've had this disease since I was 15teen years of age. Well i am now 20yrs of age with kidney failure. My kidney disease occured when i was 18yrs old. Since I've been on dialysis a select few peoples kidneys has regain function but then again our cause wasn't the same. Do you think a person in my situation or predicament could happen please get back to me please if you have time or even read this.


siera flint: Valleygangstress19@yahoo.com Thank you