July 06, 2009

Lupus Blog Spotlight: 710.0: A Life With Lupus

Good morning everyone. Hope you had a safe 4th of July weekend. Mine was relatively uneventful, which was fine by me.

Let's jump back into things. It's been a while since I did a lupus blog spotlight, so I thought I would this morning.

I would like to share a lupus blog with you. It is called 710.0: A Life With Lupus. As an FYI ... "710.0" is the ICD-9 (International Classification of Diseases) code for "SLE," aka systemic lupus erythematosus.

Here's a little bit about Beep, a blogger living in California.

"I went from an Ivy League college, to decades of enforced poverty because I've needed to qualify for government health care in the U.S. since being diagnosed with lupus at the age of 23."

If you have some time, swing by 710.0: A Life With Lupus and say hi.

That's the lupus scoop from my end. Happy Monday, and have a great week.

Until next time, Wick

No comments: