Lots to share with you today, so let me jump in.
Walk for Lupus Now
As I have mentioned previously, it's now Walk season here at the LFA. Monies raised from Walk for Lupus Now Walks will support lupus research, lupus education programs, and patient and family support services.
Here is a listing of upcoming Walks, taking place in April 2008.
- Bergen County, NJ -- Sunday, April 6, 2008
- Wichita, KS -- Saturday, April 12, 2008
- Washington, DC -- Saturday, April 19, 2008
- Albuquerque, NM -- Saturday, April 19, 2008
- Atlanta, GA -- Saturday, April 26, 2008
- Las Vegas, NV -- Saturday, April 26, 2008
- Dallas, TX -- Saturday, April 26, 2008
LFA Research enewsletter
The LFA's research enewsletter went out Monday. If you'd like to take a look at it, we have archived a copy online. You can view it here.
If you'd like to sign up to receive the LFA's free enewsletters, you can sign up here.
LFA Message Boards
As of this morning, there are 510 registered users for the LFA Message Boards. Get in on the action! Join the message boards here.
Wishing you a great Wednesday.
Until next time, Wick