March 19, 2008

Walk for Lupus Now Events in April 2008

Morning everyone ... I think Spring is about to arrive. I believe it's going to the mid 60s today. As much as I love my seasons, I have to say ... I am ready for some warmer weather.

Lots to share with you today, so let me jump in.

Walk for Lupus Now

As I have mentioned previously, it's now Walk season here at the LFA. Monies raised from Walk for Lupus Now Walks will support lupus research, lupus education programs, and patient and family support services.

Here is a listing of upcoming Walks, taking place in April 2008.
Again, if there is no Walk near you, you can still help the LFA by setting up your own fund-raising page and participating in your own walk. For example, you could walk your local mall, hiking path or community park.

LFA Research enewsletter

The LFA's research enewsletter went out Monday. If you'd like to take a look at it, we have archived a copy online. You can view it here.

If you'd like to sign up to receive the LFA's free enewsletters, you can sign up here.

LFA Message Boards

As of this morning, there are 510 registered users for the LFA Message Boards. Get in on the action! Join the message boards here.

Wishing you a great Wednesday.

Until next time, Wick





No comments: