January 23, 2008

There's More To Lupus Than You Know: A Public Service Announcement Brought To You By The Lupus Foundation of America

Good morning everyone ... it's another cold day here in the nation's capital. Going to the low 40s today, which is warmer than it has been. I have been freezing the last few days so I'm dressed "in my snuggies" as my aunt would say. Perhaps a few hot chocolates would help take the chill out.

Quick reminder ... this afternoon, Wed., January 23 at 3 p.m. Eastern is the Lupus Foundation of America's Webchat with Dr. Peter Chira. Again, the topic is Teens & Lupus. We hope you can join us then.

Coming Attraction: Our Webchat on February 13: Women's Heart Health with Dr. Amy H. Kao.

And finally, I wanted to share another public service announcement (PSA) with you. This one is called There's More to Lupus Than You Know. It's a 30-second clip. Take a look.



If anyone reading this is interested in posting this PSA, or any of the LFA's PSAs, on your blog, please feel free to do so.

I wish everyone a great -- and warm -- Wednesday.

Until next time, Wick


2 comments:

maryshome said...

Hi Wick,
I got your comment and tried to email you back regarding my blog, but the email was returned to me.
I would be interested in anything i can do to help.

My blog is (Inside my head)
my name is nicole and my email is nikishere33@gmail.com

thank you for reading :)

Anonymous said...

the numbers of lupus bloggers is growing! nice job, wick! blogs help to reach out with fellow lups sufferer!