The Lupus Foundation of America's publications staff is already hard at work on the Spring 2008 issue of Lupus Now. On behalf of a very grateful editor, I'm putting out a call to action. We are seeking people with lupus to interview for the following stories.
- Family activities for children with lupus; we want to talk to parents and children
- Living with cutaneous lupus; we want to talk to people with hair loss, ulcers, calcinosis, vascular lesions, livedo reticularis, or palmer erythema
- Training for a new career when lupus makes it too difficult to perform current job duties
- Single parenting
- Creating a "healing garden" outdoors or a special place indoors that encompasses nature
- Getting exercise with active video games, like the new Wii system of sports games
We look forward to hearing from you.
Until next time, Wick